Thursday, January 27, 2011

Polls are over!

Yeah i cannot believe that they are overrrr :) I still remember when i created them,i sat any date and 2011 and it was like 2000-3000 days.I thought they will have enough time to vote,and wow i cannt believe that its over! And well the winner of  "Which Believix is Best" poll is Musa.I personally thought that it will be Bloom,although I voted for Stella :D And the winner of second poll "Which Pixie is  Best" is Lockette. And for only 2 votes behind her,there was Tune! Wow i didn't know that there are so many Musas fans ^-^ Owh well thats all i wanted to tell you.Oh and yeah how its "Valentains Day" comming,i tgought of making new design for blog for it,but im not sure,since i have this new design only for two weeks maybe!What do you think guys?Should I?
P.S.Don't Forget to Follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment