Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Congratulations Winx 4 Life!

So yeah Winx 4 Life is new blog of the month! Which is blog of the month -August- ;] Congratz! ^^












 I hope everyones about 'bout her,yey Ella! ^^

But we should move onto new candidates for Blog of Month -September-

1.Drawing Lessons
2.German Winx &
3.Magic Winx
-----------------

There is three again,cause i cannot find more of them,sorry please if you wanna join for the running of Month -October- send me a mail on: jovan.fairy@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I think I speak for Stellabigfan, Ella and I when we say wow, thanks!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. While Angie i don't think it is such a big surprise i love winx 4 life too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siga meu blog...
    thaisstellawinx.blogspot.com
    Amei o blog...
    E se puder divulge meu blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome,you deserved it! ^^ its awesome blog :D

    ReplyDelete